My annual list :) highlights of the past year, more of the good than the bad but all memorable!
1. Opening my e-mail on the first day of work for 2013 and voila.. I got the staff e-mail about my promotion :) felt so blessed
2. Malasimbo- an amazing experience! Standing in front of the stage or just sitting on the slopes of Mt. Malasimbo listening to music in a unique setting.
3. That moment when I permanently put my blackberry on silent mode because the ringing was becoming too stressful. Elections was a crazy time at work, looking back I don’t know I got through it haha.
4. Went to Batanes for work but there was free time. Aside from the sights, the best part was just sitting on the chair outside our room on Fundacion Pacita, just staring out the view.
5. Our random Subic trip! I’ve always wanted to stop in the middle of the SCTEX just to take pictures, and we did it!
6. First time in Bora! Falling of the flying fish and almost not getting back up after lol (thank you kuya for rescuing me)
7. Syndey! Seeing the Opera House was great. But an epic moment was during a party. I saw a phone on the floor and I picked it up. I called the guy next to me and he was so happy I saw his phone that he hugged me. (He didn’t smell good). That was ok but then he tried to give me a kiss! #stress. I ran and hid behind my officemate, how mature of me lol! I guess he was just too happy.
8. Melbourne! My favorite city so far. :) Finally being able to visit my good friend there.
9. Visiting the Great Ocean Road. It was just amazing.
10. I’m cheating here, but I got drunk thrice in the past year. As in wasted. Sigh. First was in Syndey but my room was just across the hall so I just wobbled to it. Of course there was epic Masskara. I said too many stupid things and puked so many times. Thanks to my friends for their patience haha. And lastly, my birthday salubong. That was just unplanned sigh. 2014 I must revisit my “how not to get drunk startegy.” Seriously, I’m getting older. Hindi na pwede mag-college levels drunken-ness.
11. Our Vietnam trip. Sitting on low stools in the streets of Hanoi having the best street food with my family. :)
12. Just sitting near the edge of the boat while cruising through Ha Long Bay. Beautiful.
13. Diet and exercise got a bit more serious last year. The moments I remember: those days that I just wanna eat so much but I can’t and wanting to die from being too tired from jogging, boxing, crossfit, and whatever exercise I got into. I did not achieve my goal, but there were results naman (I think…) haha. 2014 ideally this should continue.
That’s it for 2013!
Many things to be thankful for. :)
2014 is my 25th year so it’s year to be epic, impulsive, and so much more.
Cheers to the new year!